Splatsin, located in Enderby BC is seeking to hire a Lands and Resources Manager to oversee the development and maintenance of a land use plan for Splatsin.
Job Title: Lands and Resources Manager
Specific duties include:
- Under the instruction of the director, monitor and evaluate the progress and budgets of department programs and initiatives.
- Day to day supervision of the department support staff.
- Oversee the tracking and management of Splatsin reserve lands.
- Seek external funding sources as needed to support the Title and Rights department staff and programs.
- Assist with the promotion and education of Secwepemc culture, language, etc.
- Assist with the development of departmental operational budget.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of accurate land use records including maps and abstracts.
- Participate in presentations.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: August 25, 2017
You can view the posting here 2017 Splatsin Posting Lands and resources, Manager
CAMA is pleased to announce its 25th Silver Anniversary Conference
“Water For Life. Mining For Need. Achieving Balance.”
November 12 – 14, 2017
Marriot Eaton Centre in Toronto, Ontario.
The Aboriginal Environmental Leadership Circle again co-hosting and presenting our pre-conference on Sunday.
The CAMA National conference is dedicated to increasing the understanding of Aboriginal mining’s and Aboriginal communities’ paramount interests,
in lands and resources, by the minerals industry.
Through increasing awareness, all parties will benefit.
For more information, and to register, please visit https://aboriginalminerals.com/pages/conference?mc_cid=98f389a7f6&mc_eid=129dfffa0f
Good Morning NALMA Members! We are working very hard on the NALMA Resource Library, and assure you that it will be up and running very soon. In the meantime, if you have a specific lands question or are looking for resource materials, you can contact Melanie Jacobs-Douglas at the NALMA office. We appreciate your patience!